The Fisher 8" Fillet Knife, Dymondwood Scales / Titanium Barrels
THE LAST FISHING AND FILLET KNIFE YOU'LL EVER HAVE TO BUY
The Fisher was designed with the heavy user in mind. Made with a special inhouse made steel, we wanted the durability of the of classic spring steel but the rust resistance of modern stainless. Thus the 3DK Fisher came into existence
The Fisher's grind, and blade geometry lend to excellent edge retention. The titanium barrels, and top-rated handle materials resist corrosion as well as adding to our exceptional handle strength.
Many fisherman and semi professional fisherman ( charter boats ) have reported being able to process up to 30 halibut and other large fish without the need to sharpen.
- High grade custom steel
- 8" Blade
- Dymondwood handle material in a plethora of colors:
- Blue, Cherry, Cocobolo, Green, Hazelnut, Red and Walnut
- Dymondwood is phenolic resin impregnated wood veneers that are laminated and compressed. As you can tell, it is very much like Micarta, G10 and Carbon fiber, except the base material is different; in this case it is wood; It is more stable than regular wood, and quite a bit tougher than most woods.
- Traditional fillet profile
- Titanium barrels securing the scales to the tang
- Comes with Leather Sheath made locally in the Matanuska valley by Diamond D Custom Leather
*Every custom Fisher comes with our lifetime warranty, and is sharpened free for life.